Hey! Welcome to Sandbox.
To hit your first endpoint successfully, you can follow the steps below:
- Sign in to your Sandbox account.
Note: To test endpoints you must already have a subscription which will give you the API keys.
To see how to start a new subscription, read this article.
- Select your Subscription and go to 'API Key'.
Note: Live key can be used to hit the production environment, whereas Test Key can be used to hit only the test environment.
- To test paid APIs (learn more about Paid APIs), you're required to recharge your wallet balance.
You can recharge a minimum of INR 100, from where the upstream costs for an API, per hit, will be deducted.
Note: Read here about how to add credits to your wallet.
- Now, you can visit https://developer.sandbox.co.in/ where you can find the documentation of all the APIs provided by Sandbox. Within this documentation, there's a testing environment where you can test out your data.
- First, to test the endpoints, you'll have to create a 'Access Token'.
Note: Read here about how to create a Access Token.
- For example, to hit the endpoint for PAN Verification (basic) API, first click on '<> API Endpoint' button, which will open the test environment.
- Now, you will be required to enter the PAN, Access Token, and the API Key.
- After you've entered the data, you can click on 'Try it!' button to execute the request.
You just hit your first endpoint!