Subscription charges cover
- The quota of API calls
- Access to all Sandbox APIs.
- Access to Sandbox Platform.
However, some of our APIs have an additional upstream cost. You can read more about it here.
The difference is that Subscription charges would apply monthly or yearly(depending on your plan), while Paid APIs would have an upstream charge per API call. For uninterrupted usage, make sure that you have credits in your Sandbox wallet.
We recommend you continue using Sandbox APIs to access this third-party data for the following reasons:
- We have already spent time understanding these third-party APIs, Private key infrastructure, and created integrations, ensuring our customer does not have to go through the hassle.
- We provide easy self-served Onboarding, seamless API integration, simple subscription plans, well-defined API docs, and a better UI/UX suitable for our clients.
- We do not charge over and above the cost, we incur from these third parties, therefore you get access to this data at a similar or lower cost than you would if you were to approach the source directly.
- Sandbox APIs ensure immediate access with easy-to-use RESTful APIs.
- You do not have to pay the one-time setup cost or onboarding/ application fees to the sources as Sandbox pays for it.